You make me cry , you make me smile .
You are the only one , whose with me all this while
I dont know why , but when things go wrong
I just turn to you !!
Life over the years has not been easy , and you made it more complicated
You had your own views , your own theories, which ended every argument in a state of disagreement
still When i dont get answers to mysteries of life
I just turn to you!!
Sometimes i walk ahead , sometimes i walk beside
Reaching toward every goal in life , i know even if i fail
I can just turn to you !!
You are and will always be there for me
to answer me , to argue with me , to walk with me
to laugh without any reason , to annoy me wit ur gigs
to show me the light and put me together when i start lossing it
I know you will be always there so .......I just turn to you !!
...........Monika !!
Wrote it today thinking about each of you [if you reading this :P] i am truly blessed to have you in my life ...THANK YOU !!
You are the only one , whose with me all this while
I dont know why , but when things go wrong
I just turn to you !!
Life over the years has not been easy , and you made it more complicated
You had your own views , your own theories, which ended every argument in a state of disagreement
still When i dont get answers to mysteries of life
I just turn to you!!
Sometimes i walk ahead , sometimes i walk beside
Reaching toward every goal in life , i know even if i fail
I can just turn to you !!
You are and will always be there for me
to answer me , to argue with me , to walk with me
to laugh without any reason , to annoy me wit ur gigs
to show me the light and put me together when i start lossing it
I know you will be always there so .......I just turn to you !!
...........Monika !!
Wrote it today thinking about each of you [if you reading this :P] i am truly blessed to have you in my life ...THANK YOU !!
You are welcome ;P On a serious note, nice poem!
ReplyDeleteNice Poem Monu!!!
ReplyDelete